Thermoception (or thermoreception) is the sense by which an organism perceives temperatures.
Infrared heat transfer is the natural feeling of warmth, the very way ‘mother nature’ designed it.
- Instant warmth – just like switching on the sun
- Comfort – like basking in the warm sun when in the fresh air of mountains, rather than stuffy, damp air inside
- Easier, faster and cheaper to install than gas central heating – powered by electricity so not costly plumbing and pipework
- More efficient – infrared heats objects not air – eliminating convection losses
- Reduced power consumption – it takes less to heat the fabric of your home – and ourselves than it does to heat a body of air by convection
- Beneficial to health – more natural, deeper feel of warmth right through your body – just like the sun but without it’s harmful UV light!
- Ergonomic – mounted higher on walls or on ceilings for optimum coverage – IR panels don’t take away use of a wall like traditional radiators do
- Design Aesthetics – IR panels can be white, black, mirrored, photographic, artistic, framed or unframed, as functional and decorative furniture in it’s own right
- Complete solutions – infrared technology not only comes in panels, but boilers and underfloor heating too. App controlled thermostats ensure homes and building are perfectly heated – when and how it’s needed